Thursday, January 27, 2011

Getting to Heaven

Getting to heaven is something that many people are interested in, fortunately Orlando Bloom’s character in The Kingdom of Heaven agrees with them. Our good luck is further exemplified by the fact that there are many different types of beautiful scenery and interesting geological processes clearly visible along the way. I chose to write my blog about the places seen in The Kingdom of Heaven. I also want to make it clear that repeated exposure to Mr. Bloom and an array of siege engines, as well as other exquisitely rendered crusade-age war technology, is just a bonus. My name is Sean Robert Donald Slocum and I am the only one fortunate enough to be writing this blog. To clarify, I chose to examine the geological aspects of the backdrops in The Kingdom of Heaven because of the varied landscapes as well as the high resolution of the dvd.
                     I wish that was my helmet ^

No comments:

Post a Comment